Hi guys! It’s P here today. Since I’ve always been slightly obsessed with skin treatments, I thought I’d share with all of you one of my favorite homemade peels. This peel is super simple to make and always gives me the results I’m hoping for. Its intended use is clearing blackheads but it also leaves the skin on my face feeling soft and smooth.
- There are only two ingredients required for this miracle mask; gelatin and milk!
- In a microwave-safe bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of unflavored gelatin powder and 2 tablespoons of milk
- microwave for about 15 seconds and make sure it mixes properly
- The result may look a bit lumpy, but that’s fine (make sure to apply the mask evenly over your skin quickly after heating or else it will start to congeal!)
- Let the mask dry for about 30 minutes before removing (tip: begin peeling from the bottom of your face upwards to clear your pores most effectively!)
Voilá, perfect pores. Now it’s only fair to warn you, this peel can be painful for some. When I made them for my sister and me, she struggled immensely when removing it! I’ve always been a fan, however, and love to recommend it to friends. Hope you like it (and good luck!).