Hey everyone! It’s M here, and today, I’m going to be sharing with you my everyday makeup look. P has written a post similar to this in the past, but I decided to share my version so you could see ideas for different looks. Without further ado, here is my everyday makeup look:
- First, after cleansing my face, I apply Thayer’s Rose Petal Witch Hazel as a toner using a cotton pad. I then use Aveeno’s Clear Complexion daily moisturizer, and Equate Maximum Strength spot treatment on unruly blemishes.
- Next, I apply NYX Anti-Reddening Photo Ready primer all over my face. (From someone who has super red skin, this primer has been a god send.) After letting my primer sit for a minute or two to take effect, I apply Cover Girl Clean Matte BB Cream using a foundation brush, and then blend everything in using a Beauty Blender. (I highly recommend this BB Cream for anyone who struggles with oily skin. My sister recommended this to me and I absolutely love it!)
- Next, I fill my eyebrows with a dark brown powder, and then line them using a brow brush. After this, I use a spoolie to tame the hairs and make sure that they are all pointed in the same direction.
- For my eyeshadow, I use two palettes; the Maybelline Blushed Nudes, and the original Nudes. First I apply the peach color from the Nudes pallete all over my eye area as a base. (Tip: always put a base coat on as a primer; it will help make all of the others colors more pigmented.) After this, I apply the taupe shade from the Blushed Nudes palette on my lid, and to add a little dimension, I apply the chocolate brown from the Nudes palette over the outer corner of my lid. Finally, I apply the dark brown from the Blushed Nudes into my crease.
- After this, I line my eyes with my all time favorite liquid eyeliner- Estee Lauder’s Double Wear Zero Smudge. This is by far the easiest liquid eyeliner I have ever owned to apply; the tip has enough flexibility to go on easily, but still is firm enough to help stay in place.
- For mascara, I use one coat of Cover Girl’s Full Bloom mascara, and then curl my lashes. After this, I apply a second coat, but this time I use Revlon’s Ultimate All-In-One mascara. (After many different trial and errors, this is the best method that has worked for me to help achieve the ultimate fullness and curliness that I desire in my lashes.)
- Next, I apply Maybelline’s Master Strobing Stick Highlighter to my cheekbones, and Revlon’s Insta Blush in Candy Kiss onto the apples of my cheeks.
- Finally, I apply lipstick that matches whatever outfit I am wearing. Personally, I am a huge fan of Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor, my favorite shade being Vineyard.
I really hope that this post has helped you, be sure to comment your everyday makeup look below and follow for more!