Hey there! It’s M today, and I will be sharing with you my top five favorite essential beauty products. These products are items that I swear by, and I hope that you find them as wonderful as I do, (if you decide to try them of course.)
- eos Lip Balm: This is, by far, the best lip balm I have ever tried. It truly makes my lips feel instantly smooth, and gives them quick relief during the harsh New England winters. (Flavor reccomendation: mint, coconut milk.)
- Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path body lotion: Whenever I take a trip to the mall, I always find myself stopping into Bath and Body to stock up on some lotion. Recently, I have discovered the Moonlight Path scent, and have absolutely fallen in love with it! It has just the right amount of floral scent without being too overwhelming. (Another scent to try: Pretty as a Peach.)
- Neuma Hair Gel: With my curly, unruly hair, it can be hard to find products that help hold my curls all day, while still leaving them frizz free and not crunchy. After asking my hairdresser, she recommended Neuma, and I have been hooked ever since.
- Bioré Charcoal Face Cleanser: I have always had oily skin that was prone to breakouts, and I had gone through seemingly dozens of face washes until I was able to find one that worked. Luckily, I stumbled across this charcoal cleanser, which has working amazingly well for me. (Bonus: it also helps to shrink pores!)
- Thayer’s Rose Water Witch Hazel: I started using this amazing toner after having it highly recommended to me from P, and I don’t think that I will ever stray away from witch hazel! I also love the fact that it is non alcoholic, so you can use it throughout the day if you need a little refresher. (Bonus: Rose water has anti inflammatory properties!)
I really hope that you find a use for these products as I have. Be sure to follow, like, and comment your favorite beauty products below!